Details9 specific bacterial strains, formulated for disorders of the large intestine, bacterial infections and cholesterol.
Among the elderly, an optimal intestinal health in general requires a large amount of bifidobacteria. Taking acidophilus without an adequate dose of bifidobacteria can cause constipation, which should be avoided so that the toxins are reabsorbed into the bloodstream before being removed.
This formula favors bifidobacteria strains necessary for health and longevity of the elderly. This mixture is also designed to support the immune system often causes concern among the older members of the population.
PROBIOTICS IN GENERAL:
- Improve the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates and fat
- Promote regular bowel movements
- Amplify immune function
- Contribute to the absorption of minerals
- Produce antioxidants
- Involved in the production of certain B vitamins
- Help to inhibit food poisoning
- Normalize skin disorders
- Help reduce cholesterol
- Maintain bone health
- Help control blood sugar
- Improve the symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Help fight infections, fungal and yeast
- Limit the action of pathogenic bacteria
ADVANCES ADULT'S PROBIOTICS: - Improves digestion
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Improves the symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Supports a healthy balance of microflora, which helps intestines to produce certain B vitamins important
- Helps combat bacterial infections and improves immune response
This website does not provide medical advice. Ask your doctor’s advice before taking this product. Results may vary from one person to another for genetic or environmental reasons. No individual result should be seen as typical. The statements above have not been evaluated by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To restore healthy intestinal flora, consume three capsules per day after eating. To maintain healthy intestinal flora, take one capsule daily after eating.
Each vegetarian capsule contains: 24 billion viable cells during the manufacturing (16.7 billion guaranteed until expiry).
Lactobacillus casei 20% Lactobacillus rhamnosus 20% Lactobacillus acidophilus 10% Lactobacillus plantarum 10% Bifidobacterium bifidum 10% Bifidobacterium breve 10% Bifidobacterium longum 10% Streptococcus thermophilus 7% Lactobacillus bulgaricus 3% Non medicinal ingredient: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid. May contain traces of milk powder, whey and soy lecithin.
$20.99 CADAdd to Cart
$23.99 CADAdd to Cart
$41.99 CADAdd to Cart
$30.99 CADAdd to Cart
$56.49 CADAdd to Cart
$19.99 CADAdd to Cart
$27.49 CADAdd to Cart
$31.99 CADAdd to Cart
$56.99 CADAdd to Cart