DetailsThis pure gel sourced from organically grown plants does not contain sugar or glycerin. Aloe Vera is rich in amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Aloe Vera in a drinkable gel form is recommended for people that have stomach problems or suffer from acid reflux.
Land Art’s Aloe Ver Gel provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Each 30ml portion contains 99.7% of pure Aloe Vera (providing 30mg of polysaccharides). Prepared cold to preserve the natural enzymes, it is also used in Phytotherapy as an emollient to help soothe irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes.
- Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds.
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions.
- Promote the elimination of toxins.
- Alkalize the body: regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (acid reflux and heartburn).
- Provide efficient action in case of colitis or diverticulitis.
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Adults (18 years and older): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per day.
Medicinal ingredient: Aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,8 ml.
Non-medicinal ingredients: water from reverse osmosis, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, ascorbic acid.
- No wheat, yeast or corn.