DetailsThis pure juice sourced from organically grown plants does not contain sugar or glycerine. Aloe Vera is rich in amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Aloe Vera juice is recommended for people suffering from intestinal problems.
Land Art’s Aloe Vera Juice provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Each 30 ml portion contains 99.7% of pure Aloe Vera (providing 30 mg of polysaccharides). Prepared cold to preserve the natural enzymes, it is also used in Phytotherapy as an emollient to help soothe irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes.
- Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds.
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions.
- Promote the elimination of toxins.
- Alkalize the body: regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (acid reflux and heartburn).
- Provide efficient action in case of colitis or diverticulitis.
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if the security seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
Medicinal: aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,9 ml.
Non-medicinal ingredients: water from reverse osmosis, natural pomegranate aroma, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Adults (18 years and older): 4 tablespoons (60 ml) 1 to 2 times a day.