DetailsThe therapeutic lavender mask is the perfect choice for ultimate relaxation. Its sweet lavender fragrance is therapeutic. The grains inside the mask allow for hot, warm or cold use. Its comfortable shape covers the eyes, temples and forehead. When used at room temperature, the mask enables relaxation in moments of fatigue, stress or insomnia. When used cold, it provides relief of puffy eyes and migraines. When hot, the mask soothes irritated or dry eyes, and congestion. Optional pouch sold separately.
- Relieves migraines and tension headaches.
- Soothes tired or puffy eyes.
- Clears the sinuses.
- Promotes relaxation and sleep.
- Reduces dry eye.
The compress is not washable in water. It must be protected from dust and stored on a clean surface. You may gently scrub the surface with a damp cloth to clean or remove stains. Avoid using the mask if you have makeup on your face or after applying a moisturizer.
- 100% cotton or 55% hemp & 45% organic cotton.
- Filled with organic pearled barley & dried lavender flowers.
- 10 x 3 1/2 x 3/4 inches.
- 230 grams.
- One size (circumference of 22 inches and stretches up to 24 inches).
For relaxation and meditation, use at room temperature.
Warm therapy relieves dry eye, helps clear the airways during sinusitis and promotes relaxation.
- Microwave: Place the mask on a paper towel in a microwave oven. Heat the mask for about 20 seconds depending on the intensity of the oven.
- Conventional oven: Preheat your oven to 175°F and place the mask on a cooking plate covered with parchment paper. Heat the mask for 10 minutes max. Do not use in a gas oven.