DetailsBroad spectrum SPF 30 and water resistant.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- If rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Medicinal ingredients: Zinc Oxide 19.0%, Titanium Dioxide 6,4%
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aloe Vera*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Glycerin*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Iron Oxide, Lanvandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum
- NPN 80024974
- Contains organic ingredients
- Mineral lotion
- Cruetly free
- Reef safe
- Made in USA
Apply liberally (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun. especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediatly after towel drying.