DetailsEver wondered why surfers’ and lifeguards’ noses are often white? It’s because they use a sunblock that contains zinc oxide. Their 100% Mineral Face Stick uses natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, and it offers a SPF 30 protection against UVA and UVB sunlight for the safest possible sun care. Their EWG Verified Face Stick is fragrance-free and non-whitening. Olive oil makes an easy and smooth application without getting your hands dirty, while shea and cocoa butter moisturize your skin. It is ideal to protect the face, lips, and any other areas of the body prone to sunburn. The perfect worry-free solution for people – kids and grown-ups on the go!
Active / medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive / non-medicinal ingredients: Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glyceryl stearate se, polyhydroxystearic acid.
- Mineral sunscreen stick made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest sun care option according to EWG’s experts
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals
- All natural ingredients and 100% vegan – plant and mineral-based sunscreen
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free sunscreen stick for face
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating or immediately after towel drying. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.