DetailsVitamin B is a factor in the maintenance of good health and helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, proteins. Helps normal growth.
- Combats fatigue
- Increases physical and mental performance.
- Improves concentration and vitality.
- Helps to assimilate nutrients.
- At various attacks: burnout, physical, intellectual or family, noise and pollution or poor diet.
- Fatigue and declining resilience.
- Lack of concentration, lack of vitality.
- Recovering from illness, loss of appetite.
- Growth, pregnancy.
Adults: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily before meals.
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal ingredient: Brewer's yeast fungus (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) whole cell ...435 mg providing 0,12 mg of thiamine (natural occuring vitamin B1).
Non-medicinal ingredients: corn starch, cellulose, apple pectin, silicon dioxide.