DetailsVitamin B is a factor in the maintenance of good health and helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, proteins. Helps normal growth.
- Combats fatigue
- Increases physical and mental performance
- Improves concentration and vitality
- Helps to assimilate nutrients
This website does not provide medical advice. Ask your doctor’s advice before taking this product. Results may vary from one person to another for genetic or environmental reasons. No individual result should be seen as typical. The statements above have not been evaluated by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- At various attacks: burnout, physical, intellectual or family, noise and pollution or poor diet.
- Fatigue and declining resilience.
- Lack of concentration, lack of vitality.
- Recovering from illness, loss of appetite.
- Growth, pregnancy.
Adults: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily before meals.
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal ingredient: Brewer's yeast fungus (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) whole cell ...435 mg providing 0,12 mg of thiamine (natural occuring vitamin B1).
Non-medicinal ingredients: corn starch, cellulose, apple pectin, silicon dioxide.