DetailsArgan trees grow exclusively along the Moroccan coastline, in the regions of Essaouira and Agadir. The nuts from these trees yield an oil that is exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids and sterols. For centuries, it has been renowned for its repairing properties, ideal for dry and fragile skin, and for its softening and protective benefits.
Unroasted argan oil is a true beauty secret held by Berber women. It is also traditionally used to massage joints and to care for the nails and hair.
- First cold-pressing organic oil.
- Colorant and preservative-free.
- No chemical solvant.
- Intransigeant quality inspection.
- High level of active principles.
- Controled extraction process.
- Ecocert Fair Trade (EFT).
Argania Spinosa Oil [Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil]*, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil.
** Ingredient from organic farming.
- 100% of the total ingredients from natural origin.
- 100% of the total ingredients from organic farming.
- Natural and organic cosmetic certified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE according to ECOCERT.
Apply to face or body, massaging gently to penetrate the skin.
Apply to irritated areas to soothe the burning sensation.