Details8 child-specific bacterial strains at an appropriate strength, formulated to reflect the microflora of a healthy child.
Healthy intestinal flora of a child is similar to that of an adult. The main difference lies in the mix because due to their small size, children require smaller quantities of the same probiotics.
The strains used for children's Blend have been specially chosen for their health benefits for children. If the child can not swallow the capsule, the easiest way to make him take that product support is essential to mix the contents of the capsule with his food.
PROBIOTICS IN GENERAL:
- Improve the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates and fat
- Promote regular bowel movements
- Amplify immune function
- Contribute to the absorption of minerals
- Produce antioxidants
- Involved in the production of certain B vitamins
- Help to inhibit food poisoning
- Normalize skin disorders
- Help reduce cholesterol
- Maintain bone health
- Help control blood sugar
- Improve the symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Help fight infections, fungal and yeast
- Limit the action of pathogenic bacteria
CHILDREN'S BLEND PROBIOTIC: - Promotes regular bowel movements
- Provides immune support by protecting against the invasion of pathogenic bacteria
- Improves the symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Supports a healthy balance of microflora, which helps intestines to produce certain B vitamins important
- Improves digestion
This website does not provide medical advice. Ask your doctor’s advice before taking this product. Results may vary from one person to another for genetic or environmental reasons. No individual result should be seen as typical. The statements above have not been evaluated by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To restore healthy intestinal flora, consume three capsules per day after eating. To maintain healthy intestinal flora, take one capsule daily after eating.
Each vegetarian capsule contains: 12 billion viable cells during production (8.3 billion guaranteed until expiry).
Lactobacillus casei 25% Lactobacillus rhamnosus 25% Lactobacillus acidophilus 20% Lactobacillus plantarum 10% Streptococcus thermophilus 7% Bifidobacterium bifidum 5% Bifidobacterium breve 5% Lactobacillus bulgaricus 3% Non medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid. May contain traces of milk powder, whey and soy lecithin.
$20.99 CADAdd to Cart
$23.99 CADAdd to Cart
$41.99 CADAdd to Cart
$30.99 CADAdd to Cart
$56.49 CADAdd to Cart
$27.49 CADAdd to Cart
$31.99 CADAdd to Cart
$56.49 CADAdd to Cart
$56.99 CADAdd to Cart