DetailsA rich source of nutrients and antioxidants for maintaining a good health.
- Helps to absorb and use vitamins and minerals and helps digestion.
- Helps detoxify the liver, blood and bowel.
- Useful for bad breath or body odor.
- Antioxidant and antibacterial
- Agent of cicatrization, healing
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
May cause urine discoloration.
If cramps or diarrhea occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If symptoms persist, consult a health care practitioner.
Adult, one teaspoon (5 ml) daily in a glass of water or as recommended by a health practitioner
Each teaspoon (5 ml) contains :
Chlorophyllin Copper Complex Sodium (Mulberry leaves) 100 mg