DetailsThe first product of its kind, CircuVein alleviates symptoms of varicose veins, and repairs and strengthens blood vessels. This clinically-proven formula also relieves symptoms of hemorrhoids. CircuVein's medicinal ingredients, diosmin and hesperidin are bioflavonoids. They are found naturally in citrus fruits and we source ours from Spanish oranges. These bioflavonoids have been studied extensively since 1971 and have been proven both safe and effective.
- Helps to alleviate symptoms (swelling, heavy sensation) of varicose veins/chronic venous insufficiency
- Relieves symptoms (pain, edema, bleeding) associated with acute and chronic hemorrhoidal diseases
- Acts as an antioxidant and supports veins by reducing inflammation
- Protects and tones vascular blood vessels to prevent leakage, swelling and heaviness
- Promotes healthy circulation for blood vessels
- Relieves symptoms (pain, edema, bleeding) associated with acute and chronic hemorrhoid diseases
This website does not provide medical advice. Ask your doctor’s advice before taking this product. Results may vary from one person to another for genetic or environmental reasons. No individual result should be seen as typical. The statements above have not been evaluated by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For Acute Hemorrhoids:
Adults: loading dose (day 1-4): take 3 capsules twice daily for the first 4 days.
Loading dose (day 5-7): take 2 capsules twice daily for the next 3 days.
Maintenance dose: take 1 capsule twice daily after the loading phase.
For Varicose Veins/Chronic Venous Insufficiency/Chronic hemorrhoids:
Adults: take 1 capsule twice daily with meals.
Use for a minimum of 2 months to see beneficial effects.
Each capsule contains:
Diosmin (Citrus sinensis, fruit) 450 mg Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis, fruit) 50 mg