DetailsHelps memory and concentration.
- For the peripheral circulation disorders, memory problems and to promote better concentration
- May decrease dizziness and impairment of hearing due to poor circulation or arteriosclerosis
- Contraindication: known allergy to Ginkgo Biloba.
- Ginkgo interacts with anticoagulants (Coumadinâ) and anti-inflammatory agents (aspirin). Associating Ginkgo and these drugs could increase the risk of hemorrhage.
- Some transient side effects have been reported depending on the dose and formulation: nausea, abdominal heaviness, vertigo, headache, fatigue and nose bleeding. All these effects cease upon stopping or reducing the herb dosage.
- It is highly recommended that people with coagulation problems (phlebitis, etc.) see a healthcare professional before taking Ginkgoforce.
Adults: take 15-20 drops in a small amount of water, 3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals. Salivate before swallowing.
Each ml (33 drops) contains :
Fresh wild Ginkgo Biloba leaf tincture 920mg Alcohol content 62%v/v