DetailsAOR’s groundbreaking MyBlueprint™ is a DNA-based Nutrition and Lifestyle Report that uses cutting-edge technology to identify your unique genetic variations. The information in the test provides: 84 SNPs, 65 genes, 41 Clinical endpoints, 8 key health categories.
MyBlueprint d’AOR est un rapport révolutionnaire de nutrition et de mode de vie basé sur l’ADN. Ce rapport utilise une technologie de pointe pour identifier vos différentes variantes génétiques incluant celles se rapportant aux éléments suivants :
- Diet: How fats and carbs affect your risk of obesity and diseases such as diabetes.
- Sensitivities: Learn your predispositions to food sensitivities and your ability to metabolize alcohol and caffeine.
- Specific Nutrient Needs: Customize a diet and supplement plan based on your individual needs and ability to absorb, transport and utilize certain nutrients.
- Physical Fitness: Identifies your best exercise regimen and your predisposition to injury.
- Mental Wellness: Focuses on the genes affecting cognition, stress, emotions and substance addiction.
- Detox: How quickly your body removes toxins and what you can do to adjust.
- Obesity Risk: Minimize your risk through our analysis and a personalized prevention strategy.
- Hormonal Health: Focuses on your genetic predispositions towards factors that affect hormone balance, including thyroid, estrogen and testosterone.
Plan d'action personnnalisé incluant des recommandations de suppléments appuyés par la recherche.
- Just take a swab from the inside of your mouth following the simple instructions in the MyBlueprint box.
- Place the sealed tube into the specimen bag and drop your pre-labeled box at any post office or letterbox.
- Once they receive your sample, DNA Labs will email you a link enabling you to create a secure online account.
- After four to six weeks you will be notified by email that your results are available to view through your account.