DetailsBioavailable multivitamin and minerals.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps normal growth and development.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder, cardiovascular disease, kidney disorder and/or diabetes. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking sulfonamides. If you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner, anti-inflammatory, or are having surgery, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient.
Contra-Indications: If you are taking nitroglycerin, do not use this product. Do not use with other potassium-containing supplements or with potassium-containing salt-substitutes. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking antibiotics, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use (and consult a healthcare practitioner). People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient.
Adults: Take two capsules three times a day. Take with food/meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.