DetailsMoisturises and fortifies hair.
Strengthening hair treatment revitalises dry, damaged, permed or colour-treated hair, leaving it soft and silky. This intensive hair treatment strengthens hair while calming the scalp. Hair becomes healthy, shiny and more manageable. Formulation: Neem leaf extract fortifies, softens and helps improve damaged and brittle hair, while chamomile extract soothes and balances the scalp. Rosemary essential oil enlivens, leaving hair looking healthy.
In complément, use the Lotion for hairs to Neem and après-shampooing jojoba and guimauve.
Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*.*from natural essential oils.
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Massage through the hair and scalp with fingertips. Cover hair with a towel to keep warm and allow to penetrate the hair for 20 minutes. Shampoo and rinse. For dry or brittle hair, distribute a small amount of Strengthening Hair Treatment to the hair tips and do not rinse.