DetailsHummus - Classic - Vegetable.
The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
Chickpeas, water, tahini (sesame butter), canola oil, onions, parsley, concentrated lemon juice, carrots, celery, sea salt, vinegar, garlic.
- No preservatives
- Gluten free
- No GMOs
- Cholesterol free
- Free of trans fatty acids
- Low in saturated fatty acids
- Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Serve as a dip with raw veggies, chips or nachos
- Spread over biscuits, bagels or toast
- Use as a sauce for broiled meats or fish
- Try it on french fries
- Use on baked potatoes or broiled vegetables instead of sour cream
- Use in a smoked salmon bagel instead of cream cheese
- Try it in a sandwich instead of butter or mayonnaise, which are rich in fats
- Stuff in a mini vol-au-vent (Puff pastry shell) or spread over crackers