Details7 specific bacterial strains in infants and young children at an appropriate strength, formulated to reflect healthy infant microflora.
The population of beneficial bacteria in babies, whose immune systems are not yet functioning fully, should consist mainly of bifidobacteria, ie B. infantis, B. bifidum and B. breve. These bacteria are transmitted from mother to baby during its passage through the birth canal, provided that it is clean and healthy. We found the presence of B. infantis (which is normal) in the stool of approximately 60% of term babies born vaginally, compared to only 9% of babies born by caesarean section.
Moreover, the composition of the intestinal flora of breastfed babies is healthier than babies fed milk foods, because the heat used to pasteurize formula kills all bacteria (good and bad). The specific strains used in Infant's Blend have been specially chosen for their value to the health of babies.
PROBIOTICS IN GENERAL:
- Improve the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates and fat
- Promote regular bowel movements
- Amplify immune function
- Contribute to the absorption of minerals
- Produce antioxidants
- Involved in the production of certain B vitamins
- Help to inhibit food poisoning
- Normalize skin disorders
- Help reduce cholesterol
- Maintain bone health
- Help control blood sugar
- Improve the symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Help fight infections, fungal and yeast
- Limit the action of pathogenic bacteria
INFANT'S BLEND PROBIOTIC:
- Provides B. infantis, which is the microorganism most importance of the large intestine of babies and young children
- Facilitates healthy weight gain in infants by promoting digestion of a healthy diet
- Prevents diarrhea in infants
- Its size powder can be added to food or milk other liquid through a meal
This website does not provide medical advice. Ask your doctor’s advice before taking this product. Results may vary from one person to another for genetic or environmental reasons. No individual result should be seen as typical. The statements above have not been evaluated by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To restore healthy intestinal flora, dissolve half a teaspoon three times daily in an infant formula or other liquid. To maintain healthy intestinal flora, dissolve half a teaspoon once a day in an infant formula or other liquid.
Each gram contains 2 billion viable cells during production (1.4 billion guaranteed until expiry).
Lactobacillus casei 35% Streptococcus thermophilus 20% Bifidobacterium infantis 15% Lactobacillus acidophilus 15% Bifidobacterium bifidum 5% Bifidobacterium breve 5% Lactobacillus bulgaricus 5% Non medicinal ingredients : maltodextrin, ascorbic acid. May contain traces of milk powder, whey and soy lecithin.
$20.99 CADAdd to Cart
$23.99 CADAdd to Cart
$41.99 CADAdd to Cart
$30.99 CADAdd to Cart
$56.49 CADAdd to Cart
$19.99 CADAdd to Cart
$31.99 CADAdd to Cart
$56.49 CADAdd to Cart
$56.99 CADAdd to Cart