DetailsPlaydates are fun and the classroom is a great learning environment, but they are also a meeting place for germs, bacteria, and viruses. A robust immune system will help protect kids and build stronger resistance to infections. Adding a vitamin C supplement, an immune health champion, is an easy way to complement a balanced diet and help ensure optimal levels of this important nutrient for your children.
SISU U-Cubes™ Vitamin C gummies are specially crafted for children as a daily supplement and a delicious treat. Unlike other gummies, they are pectin based, made with all-natural flavours, sweeteners, and colours, and contain no animal gelatin or high-fructose corn syrup. Kids will love the great taste and texture, and parents will love providing them with a key nutrient for growing bones, and a strong immune system.
Children (2-8 years): chew 2 gummies 1 time per day.
Children (9-13 years): chew 4 gummies 1 time per day.
Medicinal ingredient: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)...125 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: pectin, purified water, evaporated cane juice, tapioca syrup, citric acid, sodium citrate dihydrate, black carrot juice, annatto extract, natural strawberry flavour, natural orange flavour.
- Pectin-based cubes – no animal gelatine
- Naturally sweetened with sugarcane juice and tapioca syrup
- Two delicious natural flavours in each bottle: orange and strawberry
- Pure, natural colours from vegetable sources
- No high–fructose corn syrup
- Frosted with GMO-free tapioca crystals
- Only 1.3 grams of sugar and 7 calories in each gummy