DetailsLand Art’s Magnesium is an ionized magnesium chloride supplement that contains 110 mg/5 ml. It has superior efficiency because it is bio-available and in ionic form. It helps the proper functions of muscles, it contributes to the growth and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Magnesium chloride is the most popular source of magnesium. The taste is however an issue for most people. This product must be diluted in a glass of juice or water before taking. Carrot juice is the most adapted to cover the particular taste of magnesium.
- Participatings in the creation of over 300 different enzymes that are used to send messages throughout the nervous system.
- Supportings the use of other vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C and calcium.
- Contributings to the proper functions of muscles and supports the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Contributings to a healthier cardiovascular system (promotes a good cardiac rhythm and stabilizes blood pressure).
Highly concentrated product, do not take as is. Do not use if the security seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
Young children (1 to 8 years): Consult a health care praticionner.
Adolescents and adults (9 years and older): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
May be diluted in a glass of juice or water.
Medicinal ingredient: magnesium (magnesium chloride), 110 mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: water from reverse osmosis, sorbitol, natural cherry aroma, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
- Wheat, gluten, yeast or corn free.
- Made in Québec.