DetailsThe perfect complement to any vitamin supplement. Land Art’s Mineralex is an optimal concentration multimineral supplement. The minerals are indispensable for the regulation of numerous physiological functions and contribute to the maintenance of healthy tissues and bones. It contains 11 minerals, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and zinc. It helps to maintain good health. Mint flavoured.
Mineralex should be taken by athletes (to counterbalance the loss of electrolytes during effort), women who are breast feeding and people that drink lots of alcohol.
- Contribute to the maintenance of good health.
- Help maintain physical and mental wellness.
- Protect from neuromuscular problems (cramps).
- Help regulate the cardiac rhythm and promote the maintenance of good blood pressure levels.
- Contribute to the maintenance of cellular health as well as that of bones and teeth.
- Be an antioxidant and antacid.
- Contribute to the formation of tissue and the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Help reduce the symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Be a relaxant.
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day. Take with food.
May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Medicinal ingredients: potassium (potassium chloride), 100 mg, calcium (calcium phosphate, dibasic), 150 mg, magnesium (magnesium oxide), 54 mg, silicon (silicon dioxide), 14 mg, manganese (manganese sulfate), 7 mg, zinc (zinc citrate), 5 mg, copper (copper gluconate), 200 mcg, boron (boron citrate), 350 mcg, chromium (chelated vegetable protein hydrolysate), 60 mcg, molybdenum (chelated vegetable protein hydrolysate ), 60 mcg, selenium (chelated vegetable protein hydrolysate ), 30 mcg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: water from reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin, Xanthan gum, natural mint flavor, chlorophyll.
- Not contain preservatives.
- Wheat, gluten, yeast, corn or sodium free.
- Made in Québec.