DetailsBalance your child’s omega-3s. A clean source of their daily EPA and DHA—plus vitamin D3 and lutein for protection from blue light.
- Daily intake of EPA & DHA: each serving contains 718.2 mg of EPA and 448.9 mg of DHA, in a balance essential to your child’s health.
- Vitamin D: 600IU per serving to help support healthy development of a child’s brain, eyes and nerves, cognitive health, bones and teeth.
- Lutein:5 mg of lutein derived from marigold. Lutein is a dietary carotenoid highly concentrated in the retina that helps to filter blue light from screens and protect the retina from oxidative damage.
Children 1 to 13 years: take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily with food. Mix well before use.
Medicinal ingredients: Fish oil (anchovy, sardine and mackerel body oil) 4,489 mg, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 718.2 mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 448.9 mg, vitamine D3 (cholecalciferol).
Non-medicinals ingredients: free lutein (5.5 mg), mixed tocopherol concentrate, natural pineapple, lemon and cherry flavours, monk fruit extract.
- Yummy cherry flavour.
- For children aged 1 to 13.
- Sustainably-sourced: from wild-caught fish and sustainable fisheries in Pacific South East and Eastern Central Atlantic that are strictly regulated by government agencies.