DetailsOur chicken fillets are made with all white meat, and then lightly breaded and seasoned.
We think they taste great just as they are, but for those who like something a little saucy, we polled the YVF Team for some dipping suggestions: Jesse goes for a mix of Frank’s Red Hot, pepper and BBQ sauce; Amberlee likes to alternate her dips between honey and spicy BBQ sauce; James keeps it simple with straight up Cholula hot sauce; Rebecca mixes plum sauce and Sriracha; and Terry prefers things on the sweeter side, like plum sauce, sweet n’ sour, or just some good old honey.
Organic chicken breast fillets, water, salt, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, organic spice, organic rice concentrate.
Breading: Organic wheat flour, water, toasted wheat crumb, organic corn starch, salt, organic onion powder, organic spice, organic garlic powder, organic guar gum. Browned in organic canola oil. Contains wheat.
- Non GMO grain fed
- Pesticide and herbicide free
- Raised without antibiotics
- No animal by-products
Cook from frozen
1. Preheat oven to 220ºC (425ºF).
2. Remove frozen chicken fillets from packaging.
3. Place frozen fillets on a baking sheet on middle oven rack.
5. Remove from the oven and let stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.