DetailsSerrapeptase is a natural enzyme that effectively reduces pain, inflammation, as well as mucous build-up. Whether symptoms stem from injury, surgery, or disease such as arthritis or sinusitis, its action disrupts pain pathways and restores your body’s persistent inflammatory response to reduce swelling and improve circulation. This productive and efficient “miracle” enzyme can easily bring comfort and relief for better health.
- It relieves chronic pain by blocking the release of the body’s pain-inducing amines (natural chemicals) in inflamed tissue.
- It reduces inflammation by thinning the fluids formed from inflammatory conditions, and helps the fluid to drain. This also speeds tissue repair.
- As a proteolytic enzyme it breaks down dead or damaged tissue (without harming living tissue) dissolving these protein by-products.
- Acts as a “mucolytic enzyme” that helps break down mucous, which is protein based.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcer, are taking anticoagulants/blood thinners, or anti-inflammatory medication, or are having surgery. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Take 1 capsule daily with enough water to swallow on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before food or 2 hours after, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal ingredient: Serrapeptase (sérratiopeptidase, Serratia marcescens (E-15) whole cell) 120 000 SU - 60mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic brown rice flour*, vegetable magnesium stearate, gellan gum, hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose complex DRcaps = Delayed Release capsule).
- Dairy free
- Soy, gluten and sugar added free
- Phtalates free