DetailsSilica is rarely part of our daily diet because of the abundance of refined or transformed foods. A silica supplement ensures the organism the daily supply that it needs, because it plays an important role in the assimilation of minerals, observed especially in the case of calcium.
- Brings health, rigidity, and solidity to nails and hair – preventing brittle nails and devitalized hair.
- Insures elasticity to blood vessels, cartilage, skin, bones, vein and artery walls.
- Increases muscle, tendon, and ligament resistance.
- Helps mineral assimilation, especially calcium.
- Sustains joint health and helps fortify bones.
- Slows tissue aging process.
Do not use if the security seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
Adults (18 years and older): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
Medicinal ingredients: silicon (sourced from silicon dioxide) 50 mg, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 6 mg. Non-medicinal ingredients: water from reverse osmosis, concentrated apple juice, Xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, natural orange flavor.
- Gluten-free, wheat-free, yeast-free and corn-free.
- Made in Québec.