DetailsOrganika Certified Organic Spirulina is a pure source of blue-green algae that comes in powder form. The finely-milled organic power can be added to smoothies, mixed with lemonade or blended with almond milk. It can also be used in baking.
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- Source of iron for better blood health
- Provides protein that helps repair muscle tissue and build antibodies
- Strengthens immune function
- Rich source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months; or if you are taking any prescription medication. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an autoimmune disease. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
SUGGESTED USE (ADULTS ONLY) : Take 2 level teaspoon (6 g) once daily, added to vegetable juice or other beverages.
Organic Spirulina (Whole algae strain: Spirulina platensis)
CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soya, gluten, or corn.