DetailsNatural Factors K &D provides two major fat-soluble vitamins for bone and vascular health; bioactive and highly bioavailable D3 (cholecalciferol), and menaquinone-7 (MK-7) from natto bean. Both vitamins act on calcium and guide the mineral towards where it is needed throughout the body.
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
- Plays a role in reducing the risk of some cancers
Combining vitamins D and K may provide even better support than the individual nutrients for bone and teeth development, and vascular health. Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable D3 and MK-7 forms.