DetailsVitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin most notably known for its protective effects on bones. Very few foods naturally contain Vitamin D, it is mostly acquired from daily exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D is stored in body fat until utilized.
- Builds bone mass and prevents bone loss
- Protects against muscle weakness and promotes strong teeth
- Used for preventing rickets and postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Prevents of bone and muscle related disorders, such as osteoporosis (reduction in bone mass), and osteomalacia (softening of the bones)
- Helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus
This website does not provide medical advice. Ask your doctor’s advice before taking this product. Results may vary from one person to another for genetic or environmental reasons. No individual result should be seen as typical. The statements above have not been evaluated by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin D3 (1000 IU) 25 mcg
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, corn, artificial colors or preservatives.