DetailsVitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin most notably known for its protective effects on bones. Very few foods naturally contain Vitamin D, it is mostly acquired from daily exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D is stored in body fat until utilized.
- Builds bone mass and prevents bone loss
- Protects against muscle weakness and promotes strong teeth
- Used for preventing rickets and postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Prevents of bone and muscle related disorders, such as osteoporosis (reduction in bone mass), and osteomalacia (softening of the bones)
- Helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin D3 (1000 IU) 25 mcg
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, corn, artificial colors or preservatives.