DetailsNatural Factors Vitamin D3 provides the natural form of vitamin D that is essential for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. These minerals are needed for successful bone mineralization and maintenance, as well as muscle function and proper nerve transmission.
- Maintains bone, joint, and muscle health
- Supports the brain and nervous system
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Supports the health of mother and child during pregnancy and lactation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves lung function
- Reduces the risk of cancer
This website does not provide medical advice. Ask your doctor’s advice before taking this product. Results may vary from one person to another for genetic or environmental reasons. No individual result should be seen as typical. The statements above have not been evaluated by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults: take 1 drop (0.03 ml) daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each serving/drop (0.03 ml) contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (25 mcg)