DetailsSource of protein, essential amino acids, and branched-chain amino acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Provides heart health benefits
- Enhances immune function
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight and promote bone health
- Great alternative for parents who wish to boost their child’s nutritional status.
- Helps build and repair body tissues
- Helps build anti bodies, and contribues to muscle protein synthesis
This website does not provide medical advice. Ask your doctor’s advice before taking this product. Results may vary from one person to another for genetic or environmental reasons. No individual result should be seen as typical. The statements above have not been evaluated by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults: Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1-3 scoops daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Natural French vanilla flavour, guar gum, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, non-GMO soy lecithin.
Each scoop (22 g)
Undenatured whey protein concentrate and isolate (Bos taurus) (milk)  21 g Enzyme blend 42 mg Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus) (stem) 28 mg Protease (Bacillus subtilis) (whole cell) 3,92 mg Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit) 7,84 mg Lipase (triacylglycerol lipase) (Aspergillus niger) (whole) 2,24 mg
- Highly efficient undenatured, microfiltered, and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows
- 100% whey is a non-hydrolyzed high quality concentrate and isolate protein blend
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain amino acids (BCAA)
- Contains bromelain, a digestive enzyme with anti-inflammatory activity
- No artificial sweeteners and free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs