Beginning Saturday, July 18th, wearing a mask will be mandatory.
The situation is changing daily; rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to provide you with a safe environment. Here are our main security measures:
- Wear a face mask and/or shield as recommended
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters from each other
- Put on hand sanitizer, available at the entrance of every store, prior to your shopping
- Avoid handling fruit and vegetables: we have a «If you touch it, you buy it» policy
- Staff is checked upon arrival for symptoms
- Staff must wash their hands regularly
- Plexiglas dividers have been installed at every cash register
- Payment by debit or credit card is preferred
- Frequency of cleaning surfaces, equipment, carts, grocery baskets and checkout counters has been increased
- Strict hygiene measures are required and enforced in each of our branches
We have set up a telephone order service in store. It is now possible to call at a store near you (avril.ca/en/find-our-stores) to place your order for in-store pick-up. If you do not want to come inside, just notify us and we will bring your order to your vehicle. Home delivery is also available with everything purchase of $75 or more. Call your store for details.
For our hours of operation during the pandemic, visit our website: avril.ca/en/find-our-stores
Let’s follow instructions and get through this together.
Thank you for your confidence in Avril and thank you to our staff for their dedication.