Welcome to our FAQ section. You will find the list here, ordered by subject:
Your online account
New website, new account
- Avril.ca has been entirely redesigned to offer you a better online experience. You will have to create a new account to try the new features and make purchases online. If you own a Privilege card, you will have to reassociate it with your new account. You card will remain active at any time and you won’t lose your points.
What is a virtual Privilege card?
- A virtual Privilege card is automatically attributed to you when you create an online account and you indicate that you you do not already own a physical Privilege card (available in store). Free, this virtual card will allow you to accumulate points on your online purchases and even in store if you print it in the “My Privilege card” section of your online account.
What is “My grocery list”?
- This convenient feature allows you to save products that you wish to order on a recurrent basis. You can add products from your list directly to your shopping cart, to save time during your future orders.
What is the shipping time for an online purchase?
- The shipping time depends on your location and the selected delivery method. If you want further information, please read our shipping policy.
Can I use my Avril gift card on my online purchases?
- As for now, it is not possible to checkout with a gift card on our website. The use of the gift card is strictly meant for in-store purchases. If you order a gift card on Avril.ca, you will receive a physical gift card that you will only be allowed to use in store.