Avril recipe: candy cane chai latte
For the Holidays, here’s a minty twist on our famous chai latte! Pure happiness in every sip!
- 4 cups unsweetened almond drink (or any other vegetable drink or dairy milk)
- 3 tbsp. chai tea (leaf) from Camellia Sinensis
- 2 tbsp. cane sugar
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic peppermint flavour
- Candy canes
- Heat the almond drink over low heat, without boiling.
- Add chai tea, sugar and peppermint flavour. Stir.
- Remove from heat, cover and let infuse 8 minutes.
- Strain and immediately add a candy cane (it will melt slowly as you drink).
* It is possible to prepare in advance and keep in the refrigerator for 5 days. Heat again over low heat before serving.