Avril recipe: chocolate chip cookies
Whether to satisfy your sweet tooth or to treat yourself to some yummy goodness, our chocolate chip cookie recipe is just out of this world!
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 ⅔ cup rice flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¾ cup of Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, cane sugar and margarine with an electric mixer for 3 minutes. Thoroughly scrape the bottom of the bowl with a spatula.
4. Add the egg, dry ingredients (by sifting them) and the dark chocolate chips. Mix until a homogeneous texture is attained.
5. Using a tablespoon, scoop dough on a baking leaving one inch between each scoop. Flatten dough slightly with your fingers.
6. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes / Baking time: 22 to 25 minutes / Servings: 18 cookies