Avril recipe: Corn on the cob salad
Not only does this corn salad taste like summer, but it is also super easy to prepare.
- 8 corn cobs, peeled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- The juice and zest of 3 limes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Grill the corn cobs for 5 to 6 minutes at 400 °F, turning regularly. Let cool.
2. Using a knife, cut the corn off the cob.
3. In a bowl, combine all the vegetables together.
4. In another bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients together, then add to vegetables.
5. Mix well and season to taste.
Servings: 4 / Preparation time: 20 minutes