Avril recipe: gluten-free Asian barbecue pizza
How about a pizza that you can grill on the barbecue? Try our gluten-free Asian barbecue pizza to enjoy outdoors with friends and family this summer!
- ¼ cup Japanese or regular mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp. teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 or 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
Pizza dough and toppings:
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- ¼ cup kimchi, well drained
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. white or black sesame seeds
1. Preheat barbecue to 400 °F.
2. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
3. On the barbecue, grill the frozen pizza dough for about 2 minutes on each side to brown well. Remove.
4. Brush the pizza dough with sesame oil using a brush and garnish with kimchi, cherry tomatoes and cheese.
5. Grill on the barbecue again for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove.
6. Garnish the pizza with the sauce, green onions and sesame seeds.
Preparation time: 25 minutes / Cooking time: 8 to 10 minutes / Servings: 2 to 4