Avril recipe: keto mini-cheesecakes
You won’t be able to resist these easy-to-make keto mini-cheesecakes!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup melted unsalted butter
- 4 cups cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream 14%
- ½ cup erythritol
- 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 175° F.
2. In a bowl, mix almond flour and melted butter.
3. Press evenly into 8 muffin cups.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Let cool.
1. Blend all ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes or until a smooth texture is obtained.
2. Spoon mixture over crust
3. Bake for 1 hour or until the centers of the cakes are cooked.
4. Let cool before unmolding.
(For silicone muffin cups: freeze cakes before unmolding.)