Avril recipe: pumpkin pie
Pumpkin pie is without a doubt the classic fall dessert. With its silky texture and delicate taste, you will love our tartlet recipe, inspired by our co-founder Rolland Tanguay’s mother’s own recipe.
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin flesh
– ½ cup of 10% lactose-free cream
– ¼ cup cane sugar
– 1 egg yolk
– ¼ tablespoon
– 1 pinch of Crousset Chinese spices
– 6 to 8 4-inch tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Grate pumpkin flesh.
3. In a skillet, cook pumpkin, cream and sugar over medium heat for 20 minutes.
4. Pour the mix into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix again.
5. Fill tartlets with mix
6. Bake for about 30 minutes.
– Whipped cream
– Candied pumpkin seeds: In a skillet over medium heat, cook pumpkin seeds for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly. Then sprinkle the desired amount of cane sugar, still stirring.
Preparation time: 30 minutes / Cooking time: 30 minutes / Yields: 6 to 8 tartlets