Avril recipe: rice pudding breakfast
Reinvent breakfast with our fragrant, delicately spiced rice pudding recipe!
- 2 cups of jasmine or basmati rice, cooked
- 1 can 400ml coconut milk
- ½ tsp. fresh grated ginger
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamom seeds
- Sugar to taste
- A pinch of salt
- Berries or green grapes
1. In a saucepan over low heat, simmer the coconut milk and spices for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Add the cooked rice and mix gently over low heat, until thickened.
3. When ready to serve, remove the cardamom seeds and the cinnamon stick, and add the toppings.
Preparation time: 25 minutes / Servings: 4