Avril recipe: Vegan greek salad
Fresh and tasty, Greek salad is a summer classic. Whether as a main course or a side dish, you will love this 100% vegan salad recipe!
- 1 cup chopped kale, without the stem
- 1 block of Greek tofu from Unisoya, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup pitted black olives, cut in half
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ⅛ cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients (except the oil).
- Slowly pour the oil in a thin stream while whisking until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Add the salad ingredients and mix well.
Yield: 4 meals or 6 to 8 side dishes