Avril recipe: yogurt and berry stuffed coconut flour crepes
Reinvent your weekend breakfasts with our exquisite pancake recipe made with coconut flour and stuffed with yogurt and berries.
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp. sunflower oil
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or ricotta cheese
- ½ cup berries of your choice
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, sunflower oil and milk.
2. In another bowl, sift dry ingredients and add to the liquid ingredients.
3. Whisk until a homogeneous texture is obtained. Let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. When hot, brush with butter or oil.
5. For each pancake, pour ¼ cup of dough, cook until small bubbles appear and wait for them to burst before turning pancake over (about 4 minutes). Cook until the top is golden brown.
6. Garnish each pancake with 3 tbsp. of stuffing, roll and close.
7. Serve with maple syrup.
Mix all ingredients.
Preparation time: 15 minutes / Servings: 8 pancakes