CHLOROPHYLL: AN ALLY IN DETOX AND HEALTH
When it comes to nutritional supplements, chlorophyll is way up there, since it allows you to gently clean AND energize the body. Just what we need as the New Year starts!
What is chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in plants that allows photosynthesis, a process that produces oxygen from carbon dioxide and the sun, to occur. It is also called the “blood of plants”. In this regard, chlorophyll has a molecular structure similar to that of hemoglobin, an essential component of human blood. This explains why our bodies assimilate chlorophyll very well and that its benefits on our health are numerous.
Its health benefits 
- It purifies the body: It eliminates toxins from the liver, bowels and blood.
- It improves blood quality: It stimulates the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells in anemic people and promotes blood circulation.
- It strengthens the immune system: It helps limit the proliferation of bacteria responsible for diseases and regulates the acid-base balance by alkalising the blood.
- It increases the oxygenation of the cells: It thus makes it possible to fight against fatigue and raise energy levels.
- It promotes digestion: It regulates the intestinal transit and restores gut bacteria, thus reducing the production of gas.
- It has a deodorizing power: It helps fight against bad breath.
How to take it? 
Chlorophyll is found in all green vegetables, but also in the form of supplements, in capsule or liquid form. I particularly like the liquid formula, which has several advantages: it is easier to ingest, digest and absorb. In addition, it acts faster and its absorption rate is higher. (Not to mention the fact that it can be used to flavour water and encourage us to drink more!)
Avril Végé x Land Art
Avril is proud to offer its Avril Végé customers a glass of water with Land Art chlorophyll. Land Art is Quebec company that stands out for the efficiency and variety of its 100% Canadian natural health products.