Collaborator recipe: Macavelli cookies (by Madame Labriski)
Since the launch of my blog madamelabriski.com and my first book Ces galettes dont tout le monde parle, I’m all over date puree! I sweeten everything with this natural wonder. For my collaboration with Avril, I wanted an energizing cookie recipe with even less sugar. Something as invigorating as it is sustaining. Since I love maca, I decided to give you yet another reason to use it! The result? Macavelli cookies! A GLUTEN-FREE snack, without any DAIRY PRODUCTS OR EGGS … delicious and perfect for the start of the school year!
- ½ cup (130g) of organic sunflower butter
- 1 cup (230g) organic almond drink
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 to 3 tbsp. raw maca powder
- ¼ cup (25g) cocoa powder
- ½ cup (60g) all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ¼ cup (40g) black chia seeds
- ¼ to ½ cup (75 to 80g) of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup (80g) dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. (20g) hulled hemp
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Place a silicone mat or parchment paper on a cookie pan.
- Add the dough to the pan, using a spoon or a cookie scoop.
- If desired, decorate with chocolate chips, sunflower seeds and hulled hemp.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- It’s going to smell so good in your house!
Preparation time: 10 minutes / Cooking time: 15 minutes / Yield: 22 30g cookies