Divine Essence’s winter favourites
Whether to soothe ailments or simply just to relax, natural and organic essential oils from Quebec brand Divine Essence are just what you need. Find out more about these ready-to-use remedies and aromatherapy formulas.
Made from 100% pure, natural and organic essential oils, Divine Essence’s products have real therapeutic virtues. Among the most popular are the ready-to-use remedies, which are specially designed to relieve daily ailments on the go, as well as essential oil formulas that can be used with a diffuser, in a massage session or in a hot bath. Here are Divine Essence’s winter favourites
- Remedy N.3 – Stress & Insomnia: Relieves tension and symptoms of nervousness and insomnia. (Essential oils: Orange Sweet, Lavender Hybrid Super, Bergamot, Mandarin – Green, Verbena – Exotic and Marjoram – Spanish)
- Remedy N.5 – Cold & Cough: Helps clear the airways and soothe cold and cough symptoms. (Essential oils: Eucalyptus Radiata, Balsam Fir, Peppermint, Ravintsara and Rosemary – Cineole)
- Remedy N.7 – Headaches: Helps to soothe headaches and restore calm. (Essential oils: Mint Arvensis, Spearmint, Peppermint, Lavandin Hybrid Super and Ravintsara)
- Anti-stress formula: Brings relaxation and calm, relieves nervousness and mild anxiety, in addition to promoting rest and sleep. (Essential oils: Orange Sweet, Exotic Verbena, Lavandin Super, Lemon, Mandarin – Red and Marjoram – Spanish)
- Breathe Prana Formula: Fights respiratory tract infections. (Essential oils: Niaouli, Balsam Fir, Eucalyptus Radiata, Palmarosa, Cineole Rosemary, Ravintsara and Peppermint)
- Zen Meditation Formula: Designed for meditation, it stimulates the mind and promotes relaxation. (Essential oils: Orange Sweet, Black Spruce, Cedar and Frankincense)
About Divine Essence
Founded thirty years ago by Antoine Rigault, Divine Essence is a Quebec company that offers more than 200 essential oils, floral waters and beauty oils. Their essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert Canada, are 100% pure and natural and are chemotyped (which means that the active chemical molecules of plants are precisely identified in order to ensure a proven efficiency and a remarkable high performance).
(This content was developed in partnership with Divine Essence.)