Flora’s new range of apple cider vinegars
Flora apple cider vinegars have a little something extra: they are infused with medicinal plants and flavoured with fruits, spices or herbs. Find out more about these 100% purifying and invigorating beverages.
Flora’s apple cider vinegar wellness shots are made from apple cider vinegar and Flora’s proprietary Flor-Essence blend (a detox blend made with freshly ground organic herbs) and fruit, herb or spice extracts. As a bonus, they are organic, vegan, gluten-free and caffeine-free. Here are the four flavours available:
- Red beetroot: tart and sweet, it revives the body and livens up the senses.
- Turmeric and cinnamon: tangy and spicy, it promotes healthy digestion.
- Ginger and lemon: tangy, spicy and refreshing, it promotes healthy digestion.
- Elderberry: tangy, it is thirst-quenching and promotes the maintenance of good health.
The virtues of apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is obtained by the fermentation of apple cider, under the action of bacteria and yeasts1. It is a mild anti-bactericidal product (kills bad bacteria and replaces them with good ones) and a remineralizer (brings the missing minerals to the body). Among its health benefits:
- It balances intestinal flora: apple cider vinegar promotes the development of intestinal flora and regulates the transit thanks to its very powerful antibacterial power1.
- It ensures good digestion: cider vinegar helps stimulate digestion and also acts as a natural antibiotic in case of diarrhea thanks to its very powerful antibacterial power2.
- It regulates sugars level in the blood: cider vinegar reduces the response of glucose and insulin in the blood thanks to acetic acid1.
- It eliminates fats: cider vinegar can lower cholesterol in the blood thanks to acetic acid2.
(This content was developed in partnership with Flora.)