Organic and virgin vegetable oils with 100 years of history
Specializing in virgin and organic oils since 1920, Huilerie Emile Noël offers quality, fair-trade and sustainable products. Discover the must-haves to keep in your pantry!
In 1920, Emile Noël acquired his very first mill in Provence. A few decades later, his oil mill became the very first to grind organic seeds and to obtain a Fair-Trade certification. Now in the hands of the fourth generation, the family business specializes in the production of virgin and organic vegetable oils of very high quality. In addition to being made from certified organic fruits and seeds from sustainable and fair-trade sources, each Emile Noël oil undergoes a cold-pressed extraction process before being lab-tested and bottled.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This oil has a slightly fruity flavor with no bitterness. Thanks to its subtle character, it can be used for everyday cooking. It contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids omega-9 (75%) and polyphenols.
- Organic Extra Virgin Fruity Olive Oil: This zesty oil with aromas of fresh olive, apple and almond is perfect for goat cheese salads, pan-fried vegetables or meat and fish marinades. It contains omega-9 monounsaturated fatty acids (75%) and polyphenols.
- Organic Extra Virgin Green Fruity Olive Oil: This selection reveals aromas of raw artichoke, green tomatoes and freshly picked herbs. It is enjoyed for its lively, plant-like and intense flavour with a touch of bitterness. It is ideal on raw vegetables, mixed salads, cheese and vegetable brushcetta, vegetable verrines and fresh pasta. It contains omega-9 monounsaturated fatty acids (75%) and polyphenols.
- Organic Virgin Sunflower Oil: Extracted from linoleic sunflower seeds, this oil, yellow in color and with a strong and seedy taste, is particularly recommended for cold dishes. It contains omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Organic Deodorized Oleic Sunflower Oil for Cooking & Frying: Since it is resistant to high temperatures, this odourless and tasteless oil is particularly recommended for cooking and frying.
- Organic Virgin Canola Oil: This tasty oil with a golden color is perfect for salads. It contains omega-3 (8%) and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
(This content was developed in partnership with Emile Noël.)