Self-serve kombucha now available in all Avril branches
Notice to kombucha lovers: we now have our own self-serve kombucha stations and reusable bottles!
With the implementation of self-serve kombucha stations, Avril wants to offer its customers products of incomparable freshness and help them reduce their ecological footprint. To do this, we chose to team up with Gutsy Kombucha. Brewed in Montreal, their products stand out for their superior quality: they are made with medicinal plants in addition to being low in sugar, certified organic by Ecocert Canada and being free of preservatives, artificial flavours and additives.
The Golden (exclusive to Avril):
With turmeric, ashwagandha, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Turmeric is a digestive stimulant and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that reduces stress and anxiety and boosts the immune system.
With hibiscus, fennel and freshly squeezed ginger juice.
- Hibiscus soothes stomach pain.
- Fennel relieves indigestion and supports the digestive system.
With freshly squeezed ginger juice and raspberry.
- Ginger stimulates blood circulation, supports the digestive system and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Raspberry is a nutritious plant, a stomach tonic and prevents nausea.
The Energy Boost
With cardamom, rhodiola and freshly squeezed ginger juice.
- Cardamom supports the digestive system.
- Rhodiola is an adaptogenic plant that protects the body from oxidative stress.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Choose a flavour.
2. Bring any glass bottle or get an Avril bottle ($2.49 for 500ml and $2.99 for 1L). *
3. Place bottle under the spout at a 45° angle.
4. Lower the lever.
5. Pay at checkout ($6.99/L).
* Only glass containers whose capacity is clearly indicated (in ml or L) are accepted. Price will be determined according to capacity of container.