View Our Recipes Print
Servings: 12 popsicles
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 package of Acai berries *
- 2 cups of sweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 cup of frozen peaches
* If you don’t have acai, you can replace this ingredient with 1 cup of frozen raspberries or haskaps.
- Mix in a blender, the yogurt (1 ½ cup) and all of the frozen fruits, then mix until you get a smooth texture.
- Stir the remaining coconut yogurt (half cup) into each popsicles mold, then fill them with the mixture.
- Let the popsicles rest at least 8 hours (or overnight) in the freezer, then enjoy!
Avril recommends making this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.