View Our Recipes Print
CREAM CHEESE, SMOKED SALMON AND PEAR CROSTINIS
Servings: 24 crostinis
- About 24 slices of baguette bread
- ¼ cup cheese cream
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- Zest of half a lime
- ½ tsp of lime juice
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- Capers, to taste
- Preheat the oven at 350 ° F.
- Cut a baguette into slices.
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, juice and lime zest.
- Once the croutons are baked, spread the cream cheese mixture. Add smoked salmon and pears.
- To serve, add 2 capers on each crostini.
Avril recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.
Get your ingredients