View Our Recipes Print
BLUEBERRY PROTEIN PANCAKES
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and powdered protein.
- Gradually add eggs, yogurt and almond milk.
- Incorporate the blueberries and according to consistency, adjust with almond milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- In a non-stick skillet, melt a small portion of the coconut oil, then cook 1/12 of the preparation.
- Repeat step 5.
- Serve the pancakes with syrup and fresh fruit to choose from.